The Omega 8006 Nutrition System Masticating Juicer is equipped with a powerful motor, this masticating juice extractor thoroughly chews up plant fibers to fully extract vitamins, enzymes, and minerals from fruits and vegetables. The unit’s dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency, while its low rotation speed of 80 RPMs means no foaming, no clogging, and no heat build-up. Other highlights include a high juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, heavy-duty construction, four stabilizing feet, and quiet operation. Easy to assemble, operate, and clean. Use Nutrition Systems to make delicious healthy drinks and snacks everyone will love. The UL approved masticating juice extractor measures 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches and carries a 15-year warranty.
This updated version of the original Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer, created about 20 years ago, offers the same recognized performance, with major added features and benefits. Now included is a fourth blade that will make endless delicate angel hair strands, and a metal pin that is used in conjunction with the straight blade to make spectacular accordion-style vegetables in mere seconds.
Added features also include
- An enclosed, compact base that takes up less counter and storage space, but still houses extra blades when not in use
- New encased blade compartment protects stored blades from dripping juices while operating the unit
- Extra wide blade plates are easier to remove and insert: just slide in or out through a lateral slot
- Circular metal blade on each blade plate has been reduced to spaghetti size (⅛), producing a thinner core
- Pusher lever can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users
- Clear cover doubles as a tray and catches ribbons and strands as they are cut
- Redesigned wheel with prongs now features extra teeth that are wider and longer
- Newly-designed POM suction feet are wider for added stability during use
- Oversized tabs are easy to grasp for an easy and immediate release
- Redesigned spinning handle offers greater strength
- Disassembles easily for storage and cleaning
- Slicer comes with four blades. The sizes of the openings are: 3/32 (2mm), ⅛ (3mm), ¼ (6mm) and ⅛ (straight blade)
- Pin for accordion cuts L 6 ⅛
- BPA free
- Sturdy blade plates are made of ABS
- Blades are made of cutlery stainless steel
- Patent pending
Breville Citrus Press Pro
Innovative, patented Quadra-Fin™ cone maximizes extraction of all citrus fruits, from limes to grapefruits. Makes juicing easy with innovative active-arm press – a power-assisted lever that makes it effortless to press fruits.
Acid-resistant die-cast cone ensures a lifetime of fresh citrus.
The 780 features a responsive Touchscreen Control Panel. The sleek silhouette and low-profile 64-ounce container fit easily below most overhead cabinets, while five program settings offer convenience for our most popular blends.
Touchscreen Control Panel
The LED control panel is made of hardened glass to resist cracks and scratches, and easy-tap buttons are only activated by touch, not splashes or spills.
Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes.
Low-Profile 64-ounce Container
The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.